Thursday, September 10, 2009

Toronto: Twins 4, Blue Jays 1


Toronto's stadium is a lot nicer than I had ever thought it would have been. It's full of flat-screen plasma TVs, upscale-type bars, and pleasant employees. The only real knock I have against its not very easy to get from one level to another. The ramps and elevators are tucked away off the concourses and the ushers will not allow fans to move down to lower levels.

The Rogers Centre is in the shadow of Toronto's CN Tower and makes for an amazing view during games when the domed roof is open. I couldn't not stare at it, especially when nightfall game and I was able to look at the changing colors on the tower.

Last night was also big for me as a Yankee fan -- Derek Jeter tied Lou Gehrig as the all-time Yankees hits leader. The good news is that the Yankees next scheduled game is Friday, which happens to be the night that I will be in attendance at the stadium. Definitely looking forward to seeing history.

No comments:

Post a Comment