Thursday, September 24, 2009

Oakland: A's 12, Rangers 3


Earlier this afternoon we watched the first game of our Bay Area doubleheader. The A's put on a hitting clinic against the Texas Rangers on a warm afternoon game. Unfortunately for me I wasnt permitted into the upper deck to take my photograph because equipment for the Raiders game was being staged there, so I had to settle for a second deck shot today.

Todd and I are currently at Fisherman's Wharf looking to grab some food as soon as I finish this post. Its very foggy in San Francisco today so unfortunately photographs of the Golden Gate Bridge does not look to be in the cards for me. AT&T Park seems to be spared the fog, so Im looking forward to seeing and photographing what has been described as the nicest stadium in all of Major League baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment